Monday, April 26, 2010

For The Wilderness Art Challenge Blog

                                                                                                                                                                                                           This is a moose from a photograph posted on the Wilderness Art Challenge Blogspot.  This is a relatively new Challenge Blog.  He says he is going to post wild life pictures.  That's great in my opinion.

I'm in Eugene, Oregon, where I'm freezing my butt off.  I wish I were back in sunny Alaska LOL.  But soon heading to California where I hope it is warmer.

3 comments:

  1. received your Moose submission and will post it tomaorrow. Thanks for participating and following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful, Charlotte! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Charlotte. There are so many new challenge blogs out there now - just how are we going to keep up with them all?

    ReplyDelete