Monday, November 22, 2010

Recently I attended a Painting Experience Workshop

A person is supposed to reach way down inside them and paint from the inner gut.  I am not very good at doing that kind of thing, and went mainly to accompany my sister.  A person is also not supposed to post or share the paintings that they have done.  Bah to that.  I did a couple of "generic" paintings that I am going to post on this blog.  I do recommend the experience, if only to get a person painting, ie, moving one's arm with a brush in the hand.  The atmosphere is very congenial, Stewart, the facilitator is warm and friendly, and the people are, in general, lovely.  Nuff said.


2 comments:

  1. Charlotte - sounds like a super experience and I'm glad you shared. Love the colours on the bottom work and the top one is ultra mysterious. A bit Dali-esque in places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne, glad to see you're painting again. I've missed you <3

    ReplyDelete