Monday, April 18, 2011

For The Wilderness Art Challenge Blog

Water Soluble oil crayons on paper.  Boy I'm out of practice, I didn't do any sketching or art while I was gone :-(, but I did ride a horse and have a massage :D.

stopping Sam, a sweetie horse.

Flying back into Ketchikan, fog hung over our airport, the pilot made two passes he had to abort, he then circled for about 45 minutes until it finally cleared off enough that he could see to land.  I was afraid we were going to have to go on to Juneau and fly back.  But we didn't, thank heaven, I'd had to spend the night in the airport as the flight from Chicago was late and I missed the connection the night before, flying is soooo exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh to see Alaska! And I like the swans very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sherry, as soon as I get stuff taken care of I'll submit to your challenge blog. I really respect the folks that do those, I can tell they take a lot of time and thought. Bless you Sherry, you are a positive force on the internet my dear.

    ReplyDelete